How can the Social Work Service help me?

The social worker in the Human Rights and Civil Law Practice works with individuals to promote self-determination and autonomy.

The Social Work Service can offer:

  • short-term counselling
  • court support
  • information and referral.

Who is the Social Work Service for?

Our social worker is only available to clients also  receiving legal assistance. The Social Work Service is available at the centre during normal office hours and by appointment only.  Clients can ask a lawyer to refer them to the social worker or telephone reception on 3214 6333.

For other social work services see our Social Work Referral List available on the Referral Lists page.