At Caxton, we place high expectations on our staff, volunteer lawyers and students to provide high-quality services to our clients and to ensure that clients are treated fairly and with respect at all times.
If you are not happy with the service provided to you or you wish to acknowledge someone who has been helpful, please let us know.
Our complaints and feedback policy is available online. We try to resolve complaints quickly and informally in the first instance. The complaint can be escalated if necessary.
You have a right to make a complaint about:
- any information given or action taken by a staff member or volunteer of the centre
- a perceived breach by us of your human rights
- the personal behaviour of a staff member or volunteer of the centre
- the physical amenities or administration of the centre.
To make a complaint or provide a feedback, you can do so:
- directly with the staff member if that feels comfortable, or asking to speak to their supervisor
- calling Client Services on (07) 3214 6333 and they will direct your complaint tot he right person
- in writing by using this online form.