At Caxton, we place high expectations on our staff, volunteer lawyers and law students to provide high-quality services to our clients and to ensure that clients are treated fairly and with respect at all times.
If you are not happy with the service provided to you or you wish to acknowledge someone who has been particularly helpful, please let us know.
You have a right to make a complaint about:
- any information given or action taken by a staff member or volunteer of the centre
- a perceived breach of your human rights
- the personal behaviour of a staff member or volunteer of the centre
- the physical amenities or administration of the centre.
Complaints and feedback can be communicated to the Chief Executive Officer:
- in writing by using the form below
- in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- in writing by addressing a letter to The CEO, 1 Manning Street, South Brisbane Qld 4101
- by calling the center on (07) 3214 6333. Reception staff will be happy to register your complaint with our CEO
- in person by making an appointment with the CEO.